Thursday, September 1, 2022

TENSES - read and learn

 

TENSES - read and learn

Simple Present, Present Continuous, Present Perfect and Present Perfect Continuous

Personal Pronouns

Simple Present

Present Continuous

Present Perfect

Present Perfect Continuous

I

I speak

I am speaking

I have spoken

I have been speaking

We

We speak

We are speaking

We have spoken

We have been speaking

They

They speak

They are speaking

They have spoken

The have been speaking

He

He speaks

He is speaking

He has spoken

He has been speaking

She

She speaks

She is speaking

She has spoken

She has been speaking

It

It speaks

It is speaking

It has spoken

It has been speaking

 

Simple Past, Past Continuous, Past Perfect and Past Perfect Continuous

Personal Pronouns

Simple Past

Past Continuous

Past Perfect

Past Perfect Continuous

I

I spoke

I was speaking

I had spoken

I had been speaking

We

We spoke

We were speaking

We had spoken

We had been speaking

You

You spoke

You were speaking

You had spoken

You had been speaking

He

He spoke

He was speaking

He had spoken

He had been speaking

They

They spoke

They were speaking

They had spoken

They had been speaking

She

She spoke

She was speaking

She had spoken

She had been speaking

It

It spoke

It was speaking

I had spoken

It had been speaking

 

Simple Future, Future Continuous, Future Perfect and Future Perfect Continuous

Personal Pronouns

Simple Future

Future Continuous

Future Perfect

Future Perfect Continuous

I

I will speak

I will be speaking

I will have spoken

I will have been speaking

We

We will speak

We will be speaking

We will have spoken

We will have been speaking

You

You will speak

You will be speaking

You will have spoken

You will have been speaking

He

He will speak

He will be speaking

He will have spoken

He will have been speaking

They

They will speak

They will be speaking

They will have spoken

They will have been speaking

It

It will speak

It will be speaking

It will have spoken

It will have been speaking

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

NCERT Maths Question with Solutions for class 9

 NCERT Maths Question with Solutions for class 9 Q The base of a right triangle is 8 cm and hypotenuse is 10 cm, find its area       Q. Fi...